♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Yeah! Its been 1year 1month 1week and 1day we have been together! Its been so much fun being with you. Thanks for always be there for me. Make me feel better when I feel down, entertain me when I feel bored. I love spending my time with you. Thanks for bear with my thoughts all this time. I can't promise that I will be forever with you but I will do my best to appreciate the time we are together. I hope we will always be together and never be apart. You always make me happy every time I'm with you. Being with you make me too absorbed and I just can't resist you. Happy anniversary to us My Diary! :D


P/S: well, I'd wished that I can wish something like this to the person that I love on our anniversary. Maybe better than this because it is for human! It can involve lots of emotions and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment