♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

IGNORE THIS! SERIOUSLY!

     Seriously I really feel missing now. Missing . And I don't know who or what I'm missing now. Restraining myself shedding any tears now. I feel I have nothing or no one right now. Emotional? Just let me be, I need this. To ease my heart burden.
     I miss the beautiful moments in my life. The people that means a lot to me. I miss the people that I used to clinging to. The people that listen to all my words that are quite nonsense but they will comfort me. Best friend? Friend forever? I have lot of friend, tons of it, and I know my enemy or people that doesn't like or hate me are more out there. I have lot of good friends and great friends.
    I used to have one, the BEST, where we can call each other when we are in trouble or need accompany to talk. But now its only in our memories. We do almost everything together. Together we are being scold, being look down, doing crazy things, have a heart to heart talk and many more! Thanks to you, I become myself now. We have not contacting each other for a long time now. --
    You guys are older than me, no matter what others say about you guys, I respect all of you! You guys are apart of my life during the important moment in my life. You guys had opened my views wider than it was and protected me. I just hope all of you will be happy with your family. There are no words that I can describe you guys here. -,,
    You two have been a very good friend(nearly best) to me since secondary school and I don't know what happened to us when we finished our secondary school. We didn't close like we used to be. One of you already married and have 2children, may God bless you and your family. And another one is happy with her life with sweet family and boyfriend. May God bless you too friend. I just want to tell you guys, I love and miss both of you! -,-
    After entering Matriculation, I am close with you guys. Its a very short moment, but leave deep impression in me. Miss you guys. -,,,-
    My girls! you guys have been the star of my life! The moment I'm with you all are all beautiful moments! We are still in touch and close but I'm really sorry, I just can't forget the past. You guys have been very great friend to me, cheer me up and support each other. You guys are the best among the the greatest! We laugh together, share stories, have fun..... I can find myself sad when I'm with all of you and yes thats why we lack. I never let you guys see my worse state. I just can't do it. But I really love and miss you guys! --
     Okay, one more person that I cling most! You know who you are if you really know me. We are not close when we first met. Just thinking that you had been so cruel to me huh? But as time pass by, the chemistry and bonds are closer and closer. Distance that are just a space that can't make the bond break easily. I miss you! Will go to meet you soon! By the way, be happy there with him. Tell me if he bully you, no excuse, revenge will be executed!


P/S: OMG, why I feel like I clinging too much? This is too much. So deep! and scary! I should shift away those clinging feeling to other things. S***! I think this is the effect of last night movie! R.A. told you to not saying anything nonsense!! I don't want to become Rebecca Evans! Warghhhh! My room mate, don't be scared k? Hahaha.. Rather than scaring my room mate, I feel scared for myself! Enough with those emotional melancholy! I will become mad woman if continuous like this. As for someone, what you said to me starting to make sense! OMG! This would be the scariest truth I've ever known and realized! I need to reflect myself back! This is not the truth! This year sure I have know thing that I didn't realize back then! And its really BIG THING! I just hope this is not true! I need to reflect myself back. *SLAP IN THE FACE*

No comments:

Post a Comment