♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Overloaded


     Ya, just like the title above. I feel that I'm overloaded now! This can't be continuous feeling. Its a serious problem! Just like I had always mentioned, my moods have a BIG impact on my study mode. Its not that I feel sad, down or whatever, it just that I feel not motivated to study right now. Its quite scary because I have exam on Monday morning and 2 paper on Tuesday! And honestly speaking, all the 3 paper, not even one I have completed study. Thinking that today is already Saturday!


    I think I need some STRESS to be inspired to revise now. I mean positive stress. Stress often push people to their limit, force out the inner self, be more cautious, etc. Which for me actually not so bad (if it is slight stress). And thats also explain why I do things more efficiently in the last minute? I mean the assignments. Not the last minute that tomorrow need to submit and today just start to do (well, I think I have faced the situation before, LOL) Okay, drop out the crap! :p

     To ease this 'unknown' feeling, I decided to pour some words here. (actually this feeling is better than the usual symptom that I face before) Previously, I will feel like I was facing MAJOR DISTURBANCE of feelings. Feeling rebellious to the max and super conflict inside. Now its only a 'lost of feelings', or I can say that I feel like NOTHING. Its not a bad feeling, its just the timing is not correct! 

P/S: aigoooo... what am I talking about here? it seems that I become confused about the things I write. stop this. yeah, I really mean it ESTHER, STOP IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment