♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Feeling Burst..

"You can always have the love and affection together, but when it come to reality, you have to be apart to walk your own way.." 


These words almost make me cried during class this morning.. 
But I already cried inside my heart..
And now I'm here and crying without having any tears pours..
I couldn't hold myself anymore..
Yeah, I'm shattering and falling..
How could I tell you how much I missed you?
How could I tell you how important are you?
....
I can't!
Those words only scream beneath my heart..
And haunted my days and night..
I know stupidity that dragged me into this melancholy..
I've fallen to the senseless deep dark black hole..
....
Just call me drama queen..
Or call me melancholy freak..
Maybe a fantasy mad..
Reveal me...
Read me through my poker face..
....
Maybe I will continue being conflicted here..
Just running in a circle..
Asking myself the same question over and over again..
I'm not a good liar..
Neither an honest girl that you ever seen..
I'm trying to move on..
Maybe I can reflect what I had done before..
Not to regret it..
But learn from it..
....
I'm writing to let you know that I'm thinking of you..
I'm writing to let you know that I miss you so much..
I'm writing to let you know....
That I'm still here..
I want badly to tell you that............
I can't write another words of it...
My heart will burst....
My feeling absolutely will blow..
....
I wouldn't say good bye if you walk away..
I wouldn't say I don't care if you walk away..
If I can't stop you from walking away..
Then I have to let my heart torn watching you walk away..
....
I'll have to admit..
You already took my heart away..


-pinkpink-
4.01am
012911


P/S: Just a song to listen before going to bed...


Kurnia by Mizz Nina & Noh Hujan


Dengarkan kataku dulu
Tindakanmu itu melulu
Jangan biarkan hati
Dikunci oleh rasa benci

Resah yang tiada henti
Bila kau melangkah pergi
Apakah yang harus ku lakukan
‘Tuk merubah hatimu



Chorus
Kurnia bagaikan khayalan
Takkan ku lepas walaupun apa yang mendatang
Kurnia bagaikan khayalan
Ku takkan lepas walau hanya khayalan



Senyumanmu igauanku
Tiada yang setandingmu
Suara yang bermain
Memanggil-manggil namaku

Resah yang tiada henti
Bila kau melangkah pergi
Apakah yang harus ku lakukan
Untuk merubah hatimu



Ulang Chorus


Pintaku cuma jangan pergi
Ku tak bisa berasingan jauh oh darimu
Bilakah onar ini akan pergi
Onar ini akan pergi
Buat selamalam biar kita berdua disinari
Oh mentari oh mentari



Ulang Chorus


*many of the lyrics posted at the internet write 'Dengarkan lagu dulu, Tinggalkanmu itu menunggu...' No matter how many time I listen to this song, it was 'Dengarkan kataku dulu, Tindakanmu itu melulu'... Then the part of 'Buat selamalam biar........' also confusing.!@#$%^& So I decided to stick to these instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment