♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

State Of Me

Have you ever felt falling to darkness?
Keep falling in the dark without shade of light?
You reach out your hands try to grab anything that you can..
You scream out all your voice to ask for help..
Nothing...
Nothing to grab on and no one helping you...
As you keep on falling...
You only can shed your tears...
The pictures of people you love playing inside your mind...
And you wonder," Will you guys search for me if I'm gone? Love you all..."
Reminisce the things that you did in the past..
Regretting for the things that you didn't manage to do..
This is not reality..
This is not drama too...
Let the feeling rhyme with the words that flowing..
Flow and go...
Leave me...


-pinkpink-
12.40pm
012422

No comments:

Post a Comment