♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm no longer a CANCER!

Sobsobsob...
I'm no longer a CANCER!



I'm proud to be a cancer all these times...
And now suddenly I saw this post from my friend blog saying that there is an addition of the horoscope sign...
And the additional sign now is known as Ophiucus..
Its quite a COOL name...
But I'm not happy with it...
Now my star sign changed to GEMINI!


(Its quite COOL illustration huh?)
But I always happy being CRAB all this time...
Now I'm no longer a CRAB...
Now I'm THE TWIN..
(who want to be my twin?hahahaha..)
Does it mean that I have my twin outside there?
Different parents off course..
(But I heard that we have 7twins in this world?)
I don't really care bout that...
But I'm not comfortable with this change...
People are reluctant to changes huh?
 Hurm, what ever it is...
Just let it be...
I wouldn't mess this issue in my head!
(So after this, which sign of horoscope I should read... :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment