♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Will You Do The Same?

"Money is not everything, but without money we can't do anything"
But does money can bring us happiness?
Yes, money can!
Shopping, eat, vacations, etc all need money...
Most people nowadays complained that they don't have enough money...
What is the enough amount then?
Its depend on the people spending habit, lifestyle, etc.
If you found a money more than RM100,000.00, will you return it?
Maybe some of you will return it and some of you maybe would not..
Its the matter of ethics..

BUT...
Yang Huang Mu, 67 from Taiwan returned NT1.1Mil(RM115,659) which she had picked in the street to the owner without hesitation.


"I have not seen so much money before. If I take it, I would feel guilty for the rest of my life.


Okay, its quite an amount of money. I would feel guilty too. I wouldn't dare to keep that much money if I found it. But! She also refused to take 3%(RM3469.77) of the amount of money that she entitled to have!  (@.@) She only agreed to accept RM315 ang pow. That is less than 0.3% of the total amount. (eh, suddenly my maths become better...hahahaha)


As for the accountant that left the money accidentally, you are lucky that she is the one that found that money. If other people? I didn't dare to think about it........



The full news can be read at: Honest Trash Collector Returns RM115,659

No comments:

Post a Comment