♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

情非得已 ( qing fei de yi) by Harlem Yu

 难以忘记初次见你
nányǐ wàngjì chū cì jiàn nǐ 
It's hard to forget the first time I saw you


一双迷人的眼睛
 yī shuāng mírén de yǎnjīng
that fascinating pair of eyes


在我脑海里
zài wǒ nǎo hǎilǐ 
你的身影
 nǐ de shēnyǐng
挥散不去
huī sǎn bù qù
In my mind your image couldn't get it out of my head

握你的双手感觉你的温柔
wò nǐ de shuāngshǒu gǎnjué nǐ de wēnróu
When I hold your hands and feel your tenderness

真的有点透不过气
zhēnde yǒudiǎn tòubùguò qì
It's really a bit too much for me to handle


你的天真
  nǐ de tiānzhēn
我想珍惜 
wǒ xiǎng zhēnxī
Your innocence is something I want to treasure

看到你受委屈
kàndào nǐ shòu wěiqū 
我会伤心
 wǒ huì shāngxīn
if you're wronged by anyone I will grieve


只怕我自己会爱上你
zhǐ pà wǒ zìjǐ huì àishàng nǐ
I'm just afraid I will fall in love with you


不敢让自己靠的太近
bùgǎn ràng zìjǐ kào de tài jìn
Dare not let myself come too close to you


怕我没什么能够给你
pà wǒ méishénme nénggòu gěi nǐ 
I fear not having something to offer you


爱你也需要很大的勇气
ài nǐ yě xūyào hěn dà de yǒngqì
Loving you may require a lot of courage too


只怕我自己会爱上你
zhǐ pà wǒ zìjǐ huì àishàng nǐ
I'm just afraid I will fall in love with you


也许有天会情不自禁
yěxǔ yǒu tiān huì qíng bù zì jīn
Maybe one day I won't control it anymore


想念只让自己苦了自己
xiǎngniàn zhǐ ràng zìjǐ kǔ le zìjǐ 
Thinking just makes one suffer


爱上你是我情非得已
 àishàng nǐ shì wǒ qíng fēi děi yǐ
I just can't help falling in love with you


爱上你是我情非得已
àishàng nǐ shì wǒ qíng fēi děi yǐ
I just can't help falling in love with you


什么原因
shénme yuányīn
我竟然又会遇见你
 wǒ jìngrán yòu huì yùjiàn nǐ
What’s the reason why I suddenly met you again

我真的真的不愿意
wǒ zhēnde zhēnde bùyuànyì 
I really really don’t want to


就这样陷入爱的陷阱
 jiù zhèyàngde xiànrù ài de xiànjǐng
fall into this love trap...



P/S: I miss this song! I remember that when I first listen to this song, I ask my friend to write the lyric in Mandarin and I memorize all the lyric! Just a song before going to sleep.. The chorus part always make me want to shed my tears...T.T


Listen the song here:http://www.downloads.nl/results/mp3/1/qing+fei+de+yi+harlem+yu

No comments:

Post a Comment