♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'd Lie In Front of The Train For ya?

Sound so familiar eh?
Well, I just adjust a bit of the words...


I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my hand on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of the train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya


Now got it?
Well, the title for the post today is a story of a guy in his 20's has recorded a video of him lying at a train railway tracks for FUN. He posted the less than 1minute video to YouTube. These are the comments of the viewers.


A spokesman said: "It doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened if the turbulence created had swept the man's coat up into the underside of the train.

"Not only that but think about the effect on the train driver who believes he has just killed somebody.

"Nobody who has any regard for their own safety or the feelings of others should attempt a stunt like this.

"It is stupidity in the extreme."







One wrote: "Dude i will never do that in my life because 1 slightest movement could get you ripped to pieces."

Another added: "How bored, dumb and suicidal do you have to be to try something like this?

"If you're that dumb you shouldn't be allowed outside, and if you want to die that much seek help." 





Well, to think about it. Why a guy want to do this for fun? It was so terrifying to think that a guy would do to this extent to have fun. Most of the viewers labeled the guy as CRAZY and IDIOT. I think the same too. But maybe for Jason Mraz, its tolerable because he said it one of his song.


There's no shame on being crazy
Depending on how you take these.....
(I'm just kidding..:p)


For Bruno Mars, now you can search for this guy to put in on your Grenade Official video clip. XD


The full story can be read at: Man Lies Under Train.....For Kicks

No comments:

Post a Comment