♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

*wink*

look at the skies...
count the stars above...
lying helplessly at the hill...
feel the breeze that softly tendering...
without the sound the metropolitan city..
just the crickets sound that fill your ears...
when you reach your hand to the skies...
trying to touch the stars and pick it...
a line of smile shown at your face...
but then...
tears suddenly drop at your cheek..
all the sad feeling crowd your heart...
you take a deep breathe and slowly exhaled it...
the sad air that filing your chest gone away as the air out...
now its empty...
loneliness trapped...
and you still lying there...

No comments:

Post a Comment