♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New look~~

I just updated my blog template...
I have been working on this for 3 hours...
I try to copy and paste the code...
but the loading was so slow...*I think it doesn't load at all*
now..
done with my blog...
back to reality life....
need to do my LKM400*subject code for Bahasa Melayu*
really tension when the lecturer asked us to find the grammar mistake in news article...
my grammar also 'lintang pukang'...
how to correct other grammar mistake...
huh~~
enough for a moment...
if I get bored later...
will write something again in this blog...
jaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment