♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Pictures

feel so bored right now...i'm at Likas now...still have things to pack but i can do it tonight...so i decided to upload some random pictures during my time at Sabah...XDDD


Does this hair style match with me???*tondemonai!*

at Shirly house..The next day she went to UTeM...

with Shirly at 1B..=)

with Bertha at 1B also...XD

with my BB...also at 1B..XD

Dolores, Gabriella and me at Gabe's house...XD

with raymie...my youngest brother...XD

with Ridawan..XD

with my cousin, Lally, at her house...XD

kiss from raymie...XDDD

tension playing Sudoku...so snap picture with my bear...XD

Kim, Marisa and me at Simpang Mengayau...XD

I'm with my cousin lally and her friend Jenifer at KK box,we sing for 3hour there..hahahha

I'm with Marisa and Shirly at Nexus Beach..*from Nexus Lagoon with friends..*

Kim look really tension here....her tamagotchi was reseted by me accidentally..*sorry*

huhuhuhu...there are still many picture to post...but i will publish it later...all the picture was chosen randomly....and all the event are not happening in orderly...

No comments:

Post a Comment