♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Night

I'm at home right now...
Alone and listening to musics inside my laptop...
Today..
I only when to my late grandma graveyard...
with my younger brother, Tony...
Then we went to pick some mangoes-teen @ Manggis...
after that we went home...
not much to write now...
but feel so bored right now...
*sigh*
this few days...
many things circled in my mind...
my emotion also become very sensitive...
I become confused with my own decisions..
I think about what had happened over and over again...
when I went to bed...
I can't help it...
many sad feeling crowding my heart...
I try to be alone...
and calm myself like I always did...
But it just doesn't effective as before...
I hate when my mind thinking without my approval...
It makes me feel regret the things that I already done and can't reverse...
But I always think a lot to view things positively and make feel relieved..
I try to rationalize everything that happened to ease my feelings..
now?
I'm stuck with my thinking,feelings and life...
*plus I'm hungry...(wink)*

No comments:

Post a Comment