♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome July 2010

It's July!
Its been 7 month I have gone through 2010...
Its was the month for the starting of new semester...
My life as a student will be graduated from 1st year student to 2nd year student..
still I have 3more years to go...
July...
the month that remind us that its been more than 1/2 year we have gone through in a year...
BUT...
the starting of this month quite wavy for me..
my feeling can become sensitive in certain time...
and it happened TODAY....
actually nothing serious happened...
just that my feeling really distracted now....
I need some space,so I switched off my phone...
I just need to calm down myself...
people are hate to be alone...
I hate it too...
but what I hate the most is when I 'like' to feel alone...
and I HATE for being complicated...
I HATE when I think too much...
I HATE when I talk too much....
But I LOVE what I LOVE...
*complicated mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment