♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

AssignmentSSSSS

Now the class already begin smoothly...
for the lectures...
some of the tutorial also will start next week...
and the others will be on the following week...
and off course...
the assignments start to build up...
hopefully it will not getting worse....
I will try to reduce the amount of my works every time I had mood to do it...
(still depending on mood..=.=")
when the tutorials start on week 4 *according to the academic calendar*
my Tuesday will become totally hell!
non stop class from 11am until 6pm...
continuous 7hour of lectures and tutorials...
and 'luckily',all the class are far from each other...
thats mean i have to rush to other class when one class is done...
Tuesday will become my exercise day for the whole week...
and on Thursday and Friday...
I only have to attend 1class...
3-5pm....
totally sleep+nap day...
only on Thursday have to attend the Ko-K class...
huhuhuhuhuh....
I rather have 1 busy day than a week with balance class...
its not good actually....
but I dont like for being busy for the whole week...
because I enjoy so much sleeping...
back then in my secondary school...
I was labeled as the 'Sleeping Queen'...
and I just cant control my sleep...
I LOVE SLEEP SO MUCH....
hahahhaha...
urgh~~just realized....
now already 3am...
guess I have to log out now...
complete 1 sudoku question and go to sleep...
*mata a bit berat2 already*

No comments:

Post a Comment