♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

5 July, 7 July, 9 July, 12 July ,13 July, 15July ,16July and 17 July 2006

5 July 2006 - writing all about my life that related to man...hahahha

7 July 2006 - the last day of 3 practical teachers in our school..=)

9 July 2006 - last night went to Razz Ma Tazz...but it turned out to be so boring...hurm...

13 July 2006 - 2days absent....totally lazy...hahhaha...went to my friend house..

15 July 2006 - escape from Razz Ma Tazz....went somewhere~~

16 July 2006 - went to Penampang to a wedding ceremony and watched The Pirates of the Caribbean 2,"The Dead Man Chest"...

17 July 2006 - once again...absent...huhuh...

No comments:

Post a Comment