♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dilemma

I already known that this would be difficult...
I have considered to end it before it become more complicated...
I have think the positive and negative view...
because of the simple 'one reason'....
I take the risk and holding on...
I keep myself believing everything will be just fine...
the 'one reason'...
I might not need it...
But I want it...
I face it and here I am...
It started smoothly...
although its not my rhythms..
I still can compromise and follow the step in front of me..
But then...
all the steps that I followed become mixed with the steps that I used to walk...
Now the moments comes....
where conflicts and problems started to arise...
where the differences and understanding started to clash...
where small matters become huge and annoying..
when the words spoken become poisonous..
when the acts done become all wrong...
I have said to myself before...
 I want to make a new start in my life...
I wouldn't let myself to regret for stopping halfway..
But don't push my patient beyond its limit...
because beyond my limits..
my words will become more annoying....
my acts will build hatred...
even though that there are so many reason to give it up...
I will hold on to the 'one reason' that started all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment