♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is AWESOME!!!

This is so awesome! It really awesome! I love the new choices of Font.. While changing the layouts just now, I was like.....

"WOW, this is really awesome!"

 And my room mate react......

"Oh, you just realized? It's been long time they have that choices.." 


So I know, its really been long time I had changed the layouts, etc.. Well to be honest, I'm quite 'ketinggalan zaman'... Hahahaha... But I just cannot deny and I'm saying this over and over again, this is really awesome! And another issue just arise.. Which font I should use for my blog? LOL.. For the time being I will use this font.. Thanks Blogspot! I love this 'gemuk-bulat-berekor' font! Hehehehe.. This font called "Crafty Girl"..There are another font called "Coming Soon" that catchs my attention.. Almost the same like the "Crafty Girl", just that this one is 'sedang-sedang saja' or just nice shape.. LOL..

P/S: I feel like I'm "Crafty Girl" now, based on my current size..But I'm not 'berekor' and not that 'gemuk-bulat'! < reality do hurt hurh?:p > hahahaha... Maybe in the future, I'll become the 'sedang-sedang saja'...Ya, "Coming Soon"...hahahah...)

No comments:

Post a Comment