♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Argh~ Today is Sunday! That's mean tomorrow is Monday! The first day of attending class after holiday of 1week! I just woke up around 4 hours ago. Went to bed at 3am but sleep around 4.30am. Been rolling on my bed, can't sleep! I woke up because I feel something is moving inside my ear! Producing some weird sound and make me feel uncomfortable. I knew it! Another stupid ant crawling into my ear. This is the second time! The ant went out without any drastic actions taken. :p Now I'm here at my desk, typing this post to plan what I want to do for the rest of this day!

1. Revise on TITAS - have midterm on this Tuesday.

2. Revise on Service Marketing - Midterm on Friday

3. MCB! - music@song, SMS, etc~

4. Service Marketing assignment.

.............

I guess thats all for today. Can't be too greedy in planing. Have to be more realistic in setting target.

P/S: Suddenly feel very SICK...:p

XX See, its not that much but can't be completed...haish....only managed to complete 2task...T.TXX

No comments:

Post a Comment