♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Especially to Lally Liong

Happy birthday to u~
Happy birthday to u~
Happy birthday to May May~
Happy birthday to u~
*self-clap*hahaha...

Okay..
Today 15th of February 2011 is my cousin Lally Liong birthday...
Who is she?
Na~ She is NO ONE, NOT IMPORTANT, 'BIKIN SAMAK', 'MACAM TAIEEE',etc...
LOL....
(cruelest statement for you on your birthday...hahaha...)
I'm just kidding by the way...
kekekekeke...
For your birthday I don't know what to give..
So I just do these for you....

*front page*

*inside*

So don't angry-angry there k?
(nanti cepat TUA,hehehe)
Don't say I didn't sayang you there k?
For me, the pemalas to do this..
It need lot of effort...
(so nanti saya balik, terpaksa-rela la ko belanja saya ni)
Its my product with using Photoshop..
Okay...
Looks like really don't have work to do huh?
Never mind, for you assignments can be left aside..
(kunun, minta puji jak..LOL)

P/S: Sound very pathetic huh my post? I don't care.. I'm a bit air-head so say what you want... well, maybe this is the influence of overflowing feelings that unspoken, unfold, untold, unintended, bla..bla..bla..Okay, it's a LIES or TRUTHS? I can't tell too.. Nothing seems real or fake to me right now... The only truths are? Assignments and plenty of works..I'm looking forward to finish those piling works that suffocating me....bla..bla..bla...(end up writing too many out of topic) Okay...The main purpose of this post is only to wish her 'Happy Birthday!' (sakit kepala, kabur pandangan, pening-pening, simpton badan perlukan TIDUR..)

No comments:

Post a Comment