♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Changed Font!

Okay, why suddenly I change font?

1. I received some comments from colleagues about my "Crafty Girl" font.

   "Pink, sakit mata saya tengok blog ko ni....", from ******
   "Pink, susahla nak baca...", from ******
   "Pink, nampak serabut la tulisan dalam blog ko ni.....", from ******
   "Nampak girly sangat......", from ******

*and a few more comments and basically its the same problem... Name cannot be display due to their privacy..:p

2. I have mentioned before that I'm interested and would like to try others font as well.. And previously I said I'll try the "Coming Soon" font.. Here we are~ (but me myself haven't slim down...LOL)

3. I love the "Crafty Girl" font, it was so cute. But not practical. Why? Like the comment mentioned, I also have the difficulty to read my own post. Sometimes I like to go through my post to recall some events or things I had written, so its quite 'menyusahkan diri sendiri'. (sakit mata la~LOL)


P/S: I know I had this hard headed behavior and love to argue...(xmau kalah la katakan~) But sometimes opinion can make me thinks further. I'm not sure whether it is good or not. Who cares anyway? Only me..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment