♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

SOM Computer Lab...

Now I'm inside the School of Management Computer Lab...
really miss to online using desktop...
everyday using laptop....
mana tahan....hahahha...
Just submitted the major from...
after considering and advices from friends....
I choose Marketing as my 1st choice, and HR as my 2nd choice...
My roomate say this words to me before we go out from the room this morning...
"Don't think too much about it...Make ur choice and pursue it...If you keep on thinking, you will not go anywhere... We don't know what will happen in the future... But without decision, we will not go anywhere..."
words of wisdom in the morning huh?
but that really make me think...
and I can't deny it...its true kan?
But last night really..............
don't know what to say...
become so emotional at Gurney Drive and Padang Kota last night...
Damn!
feel wanna cry but the tears wont go out...
hurm....
anyway thanks to my friends last night....
you guys are so undersatnding...
Love you all!
after this have to go out~~
LUNCH TIME!hehehehe...
Go on girl!
Don't regret on what you have choose!
Your efforts that will make ur choice worth it!
Start loving it~
This is my Game Plan!
Learn it, Live it and Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment