♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its been a year!

Thank God! 
The answer that I have been seeking for a year now have been answered...
Really thanks to you....
And thanks again....
Now I have more confidence in what I believe...
thanks for believing me...
and let my believe appreciated....
No one had given me the faith that you have given up until now...
remember that I always pray for your happiness....
I really glad that you found it....
OMG....
now I can leave it all with peace....
these things that always in my head, mind without any answer...
I'm glad that this will not bother me anymore...
I'm free now!
I am really happy until the tears run down my face...   =' )

No comments:

Post a Comment