♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

SOCS Computer Lab

Now changed my venue to online....
hahahha..
Using Mac ~~(so excited, pity me kan?hahahah)
Just finished lunch at Bali-Bali with my friends...
I eat Laksa and Wan Tan Me...(on diet konon~~)
so nice la online here....
thanks to Meredith for bringing we all here...
after this don't know where to go....
huhuhuh...
maybe back to my room and have sleep...
maybe go to library and do some reading...(sleep also...hahahha)
and?
don't know...
nothing specific to be done...
just have Karate training today at stadium...
and I have some intention to escape the training...
lazy la weih~~
tonight still got assignment meeting...aishhh....
but now in dilemma....
wanna go back this semester break or not...
aiya!
better ask for my 1st BF to do the decision...
well, since he is the one will be paying the tickets...:p
isk...
or I'm just staying here in Penang?
But what I'm gonna do here then?
doing some part time job?
or 'pelihara' all the fats?
awkawkkawkawkawk...
*in stupid crazy mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment