♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Raining outside....

The rain that pouring....
cooling the heat surrounding me...
but not enough to cool down my heart....
I'm searching for the warmness inside of my heart...
and what did I get?
heat that burning myself....
where'd you go...
I've been searching for you but you keep avoiding me...
the light that I hope can bring the tenderness of warm...
slowly burning myself....
the rain that pouring only making my heart flooded with tears that unseen but yet so hurting...
heart...please....
I just want some warmness....
let the rain pouring and make my heart warm...
when you will be there?
when I can taste you...

No comments:

Post a Comment