♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Morning Wednesday!

Its Wednesday....
I have to wake up early since I have English class to attend...
Feel much more better than last night....
What a relieve..:)
Last night was one of the hardest night to sleep in my life...
Not because my sickness too critical...
But because of a dream....
I dream something shocking last night....
Yes...really shocking for me....
I never thought I will react in that way in that situation...
I didn't care for it at the beginning but the thing like bugging me and I'm started to worried....
I try to search and find it....
when I find it, I spontaneously react in a surprising way!
I don't care about my surrounding anymore...
and I know there is someone that hurt that time...
But I really can't help it.....
thats mean I still care about it!
this thing happened to me before....
but last night dream was a bit complicated....
A dream, Necklace and me...
It is raining outside now....
Its been a while its raining in the morning....
(or it just I always wake up late?hahahaha)
What to focus today?
Classes and assignment...
also thinking about to have some fresh air in the evening....
tomorrow was my whole day free time...
accept that I have to attend meeting at 6.30pm...
other than that?nothing to do!
huhuh....
I hope you will be doing just fine there...
I would do anything just to meet you again....
"You might think, I don't look....But deep inside the corner of my heart, I'm attached to you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment