♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some Random in Midnight

Life's Journey

When we had the taste of greatness, we tend to expect more and more..
As expectation get high, the pressure that we get will become higher..
Why we had the time to worried about the things that not yet happened?
Why we keep pressuring our mind and keep pushing ourself?
Watching from the sideline doesn't mean we don't care..
Let them shape their own roads..
The obstacles along the road will make them learn..
Why drag them in your perfection dream?
Why push them to the corner of humiliation?
Why we have to compare our life with their?
We live our life, they own their life.
Everyone have their own role in this world.
Why we have to decide the road that they should take?
We nourish our life and living from the experiences.
Let them taste the experiences from the choices they made.
Why they have to taste what you taste?
Why they have to feel what you feel?
And why they have to see what you see?
I don't get it but it just happen naturally.
There's a thing that we doesn't realize until we encounter with them.
And I just realized this when I encounter with it.


-pinkpink-
052511
2.52am

P/S: I used to say to my mum when she is trying to control my life. "Don't do this! Stop it! It's not good........" And lots more nagging from her. I just say this straight up to her face, "I know what I'm doing now is not right. Don't tell me stop, cause I will just not stop right away. Let me feel what its like to be in this way or doing this. Sooner or later, I will stop without you pushing me. I will only go against you. Please." After that, she only keep quite and reflecting herself. Maybe. I know she is hurt watching from the sidelines. I know she wept when I got myself into troubles. I saw her tears when I say those words. All I've been through had made me the way I am today. Lets stop regretting for what I'd done in the past and for not walking the decent life. I'm not saying we should go against our mom. But I just saying what I had done before. I'm not regretting for saying something like that, cause I just can't live to make her proud when I keep regretting those words. I'd try to live this life to keep up with my words. I hate promises cause its broke my heart every time the promise is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment