♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Live and Love

     People said, there is a thing in our life doesn't matter how hard we tried, we just can't make it. I think thats the reason why people come out with this phrase,

" Live your life everyday, cherish every moment that come into our life".

And a few other phrases that encourage us to live our life, enjoying the present and etc. Hurm.. For me, its hard for me to forgot for the person that came into my life and leave a big impact on me. (unless, someone can leave a bigger impact than the person does.:p) I'm living my life everyday, I cherish the moments (sometimes) but I seldom cherish the people that means a lot to me. I will only feel sad/bad/etc when they walk away from my life. I tried my best to cherish, but I feel I end up hurting them. I don't have the courage to express love to the person I love. Who knows? I'm not sure either.

"只怕我自己会爱上你, 不敢让自己靠的太近. 怕我没什么能够给你, 爱你也需要很大的勇气"

By the way, I will not drag this melancholy of mine any longer. For someone that used to mean something to me, maybe you don't know how you impact my life. I believe that no one know about you. Maybe they know, maybe they don't. Whatever! I need to express here, thanks for coming into my life. You teach me one thing when I'm not sure with my own feeling and inspired me. I don't know how to say it exact in words, but those words resonance deep inside my heart. I can say that, 

“我说怕会爱上你,但是我已经爱上了你。我是真的怕我没什么能够给你,我没有这么大的勇气要爱你。谢谢你,你给了我爱,你给我新的想法。我们不能在一起,但我要你知道我希望你可以得到幸福跟你亲爱的人。你是我意外,难忘的爱。”

No comments:

Post a Comment