♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

After almost 2weeks!

     Its really been a long time since I write in here. Its not that I don't have anything to write, I just too busy to complete all my works. Well, not all I have completed but at least I have completed most of it. My workloads now that left to be complete are:

1. Service Marketing Group project - 18March
2. Service Marketing Case study - 18March (done my part)
3. International Business group project - 25March
4. Consumer Behavior group project - April


   Ya, I only feel stress i these two times. Now? I'm looking forward to complete all these works. And? Have fun? (In your dream la!)  Exam is around the corner. I feel that I will become dis-function anytime if I keep worrying those workloads. Its not that I don't want to do it, but my MOOD play important role for me to do all my works. Well, it doesn't sound professional but thats how its works for me now. I'd rather find my mood first than forcing myself to complete something while not in the mood. I can force myself to find the mood but not to do the works. It must through the mood. Thats why I need to stabilize myself before I can do my works. 

  Ya, I also aware that my mood swings quite often. I can be in a complete emotional state and numb state. I can accept all jokes without being bothered by it and be over sensitive in certain time. Its not that I can really control 100%. (mind set huh?) I can be over rational and complete irrational in the other time. But its okay, for those who are my friends will see the both side of me. I'm not asking for your understanding, I just want you to know what is me. Maybe you will understand maybe not. Just to tell you that I'm OK.

  I've been emotional last few weeks ago because of overwhelming unstable and chaotic feeling? Whatever it is, I think I have more control of it now. I learned to slowly adapt what happened to me that caused me in that state. People have their ups and downs right? I guess its my down time. So now I have to stand again and choose the road I can walk. Yes, I have to admit it was a PERSON that make me that way.(besides of the workloads level) I don't regret the short time that we had before, I'm so grateful that I've known you even for short period. Who are the PERSON? Your name only resonance on my head. 

What I need now are?


+




You can do it Pink! Fighting! Lets face the world again with the sincere smile!




P/S: I'm not a steel nor a stone. I'm just mere human being that given heart to feel and mind to think from the Creator. Even steel can be melted by high temperature of fire and stone can be shaped with continuous of water drops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment