♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a day!

Today wake up quite late..(Always).... On my laptop, open Facebook and post status...

"hau kam yu kam aut in mai drim? no ader ples ka yu wan tu kam aut? wi hef no rilesionsip... bat y yu in mai drim? it meks me fil tensen!"
(How come you come out in my dream? no other place ka you want to come out? We have no relationship... But why you in my dream? It makes me feel tension!)


Well, its clearly shows that I'm bored to the max! But its quite fun though! hahaha.. Okay, lets apply the 'language' in my next words~


.............Transition................


ai rili fil bored tudei...ai onli plei gem in mai leptop...besait dat, ai oso du de slaid shou for tumorou preizentesion.. nau? ai onli fesing mai leptop.. plenning for mai dinner tonait...so erli rait? bat ai kenot sten diz 
enimor..ai m veri bored! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....


abaut mai drim tudei.. ai drim abaut a fren.. gai fren/boi fren..not spesel wan, onli ordinari fren..hi was so swit insait de drim..veri nais! bat? it was veri streng.. bikos ai never ting of him..dis is de trut! so fani la de drim! ai ges wat hi is duing nau? lezi to as..let it bi~it was onli jez a drim~


tumorou wi hef to sapmit ower asaimen...n olso preizen de hong kong diznilen kes..ai don nou if ai anser kerekli..after dat, ai stil hef tu komplit mai internasional biznez asaimen...hopfuli ai ken finis it as sun as posibel...


okei, nau ai wan to sain aut...ai olredi onlain for tu long...babai~~


.............Transition......................


back to normal...I guess I really have to have some air out there.. I feel suffocated inside my room for the whole day..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment