♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Down...Two More Coming....

last week my burden was lessen a bit...
and now???
hahahahaha....
just like the title mentioned....
now i'm really have lots things to settle....
okay...
let me list it...
  1. 19Aug 2010, BM Comprehension test!
  2. 21Aug 2010, Day Out! XD
  3. 22 Aug 2010, breaking fast with anak-anak yatim at Nurhidayah, Perak..
  4. 23Aug 2010, English oral presentation titled ' what I want to improve about myself?'
  5. 24Aug 2010, Organizational Behavior Midterm Exam.
  6. 24 Aug 2010, PERSIS Meeting.
  7. 26 Aug 2010, going to PWTC, breaking fast with Sabah Chief Minister.(not confirmed yet)
  8. 29Aug 2010, performance at EPCC(also not confirmed yet)
  9. 30Aug 2010, Organizational Behavior Assignment due! (haven't started anything yet!)
in a week time...
there are sooooo many things to be settled...
is this a practice for me to become the next Chief Minister??*In my dream la~~~*
hahahhahah....
luckily for the OB Midterm I have done some early revision...
left 1more chapter to revise...
if the performance at EPPC is confirmed...
thats mean every night have to practice....
well...
this haven't include the tutorials that need to do every week....
BM,BI,Finance...
wah~~~
don't know if I have enough energy to do all these...
now I'm in the trial of fasting...
*DIET PLAN+FINANCIALLY BROKE*
gambatte ne?
if other people can do it why not me???
I cannot lose!!!
This is me!
even if I fall down...
i will always get up...
thanks to all people that supported me....Love you all....
XOXOXOXOX

2 comments: