♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 Aug, 4Aug, 9Aug, 11Aug 2006

1August 2006 - there was a diagnostic test in school...and I was one of the CHOSEN student that being tested. I guess my absenteeism is one of the main factor that lead to this CHOSEN group. not forgotten, my sleeping schedule in class. still remember that time. my friends are panicked because they were CHOSEN to do the test. so funny. and during this date, also decided to leave my current BF to be with someone else. sound like I'm a BAD girl here. but why want to force yourself to stay if the feeling is not for him anymore?

4August 2006 - currently on mode"MISS".hahah... not the previous BF, but the guy that I had been crazy off...hahah.. I follow my heart and I take a risk. he is so different(for me). from my diary writing, it remind me that how crazy I am that time...  *wink2*

9August 2006 - my friend Hamaliah, birthday....happy birthday mummy kipit~~:p..heard from my friend that during the day I escaped from Razz, my previous BF so pissed and make chaos at there..so surprised! in my diary, i also wrote that I'm in the mode of 'BINGUNG'..cannot remember what it is..;p

11August 2006 - hahahaha...35days of absent! no wonder I'm CHOSEN !*buduh!*

No comments:

Post a Comment