♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

13Aug, 14Aug, 15Aug, 18Aug, 20Aug, 25Aug 2006

13August 2006 - well...written in my diary...I'm missing him...hahahah...this time planning to get new number phone...too much unknown numbers calling and texts...feel very unpleasant when cannot reach him through phone.

14August 2006 - started training cadet marching for the campaign ' kibarkan Jalur Gemilang'

15August 2006 - feel so 'geram', he is missing for few days and suddenly popped out without apologizing...looks like my relationship already known by people...huhuh...and after I have known him...surprisingly there are 2-3 guys asked me to become their GF...too late...I already have him in my life..;)

18August2006 - the 'Kibarkan Jalur Gemilang' day... *suddenly remembered...we have to wear 'tudung' in this march..feel and look so awkward....so hot~~~*

20August2006 - hurm....fight with him...for unclear reason...hahaha...sulk mode..."Off Phone and Serious Silent" operation...huhuhu...strolling with best friend...with another friend of her...I thought her friend is a boy...well she looked like one too...but accidentally know that she is a girl...funny moment...;p

25August2006 - did a confession to him...huhuh...like digging your own graveyard...but after confessing feel more relaxed...then straight to the point take action...clearing all the unclear things...but also feel stress at the same time..and what did I do if I'm stress? Went out to take some fresh air...but dunno where did I go that time...it only 2.10pm when I write this entry....*If I'm stressed, I tend to go out to anywhere to release my tension...that makes me always MISSING and CANT BE ACCESSIBLE FOR A MOMENT*

No comments:

Post a Comment