♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Night stay

You can't see my face but its obvious my face is round. =="
I'm currently at PODs The Backpackers Home. Its very nice! Its my first time staying here and it was very satisfying. Its located near to KL Central and its very easy to reach here. I definitely will come again for my next time 'impulse travel'. For more information, you can go directly to the website (http://podsbackpacker.com). I'm not good in explaining but you will enjoy your stay here. Definitely. ;)

p/s: Its really convenient for a person that doesn't like planning ahead, like me. My father always tell me to plan ahead but I sincerely say that its fun to have unplanned trip. Well, it will cost you quite a lot compared to planned trip but unplanned trips always get me excited. The uncertainty, the wondering without anyway to go, and the feeling that you will meet something that you never thought you will come across. People call me crazy, but this is fun! Hahaha. Maybe that's why I have problem in deciding what I really want. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment