♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not done, but enough. August moment.

            Hey! Hey! Hey! It’s me again! Okay, today I will not post about my ‘jiwa kacau’ state anymore.  It was really tiring and down. I want to share about my activities this august. A week more to go for the end of this month, fasting season will end and Hari Raya Aidilfitri or Eid is around the corner! (Feel so excited, because I really look forward to celebrate it with so-called family of me!) Okay, let’s go through my activities then.

1. Daniel @ Yung Yung birthday celebration
Yung Yung with his cousin, Aaron
He is one of my closest friend son. His mother is like a sister to me. So, he is considered as my nephew. It was small celebration but warm because the ‘family’ scent is there.


2. Girl’s day out.
Pose before going out from the room. <3
A day out with my girls! Marisa(BB), Carlisiah(Kim), and Shirly. Bertha got church activity and she can’t join us. Another girl that I have not met before, Melinda also can’t present that day(looking forward to meet and know her better). It’s not complete but still happening day. Why it’s happening? Well, we sing for 4hours at KK Box, Karamunsing! Hahahaha. After that we have to rush go back because Shirly have to go back for her tutor session. We made it on time. It also tiring day, but satisfied because I want to karaoke so bad! (Even though my voice is not that good, who cares anyway? As long as I’m satisfied! :p)


3. Mini gathering with matriculation friends
This is the crowd that cause havoc at KFC. :P
This one is initiated by Esteranza a.k.a. Joe. The funny thing is when he created the event in the first place and forgot to make it as a private event. So he has to delete the event but the agenda is still going on! Breaking fast together at Tuaran coolest hangout place, KFC! Hahahaha. Not many had come but it still havoc! In other words, our crowd not applicable for the phrase of ‘the more, the merrier’ because if more people had come, I think the KFC will break down! Just imagine that less than 10people gathered, plus 2 children, we concur that place! Well, we are just having fun though. (tak kesah la kan?Buat ‘derk’ jak~) Looking forward to another gathering with more people and activities. (surely will be more havoc!)



That's all for my activity so far this month. It's all about friend, friend and friend! Next week my bro (Tony) birthday, maybe we will celebrate it since I missed his birthday for 3years in a row! Maybe we will celebrate altogether for Ridwan (september), Rahim (may) me and Raymie (June). Studying abroad have to bear to miss out those occasion. Well, its not decided yet. I might have to discuss with my bro about this.

P/S: I'm excited and down when thinking about going back to Penang. Excited because can meet up with friends, going to seniors convocation, activities, etc. Down because it will be day of classes, assignments and not forgotten about friends too. Recently I found my very long lost friend (too dramatic la!5years only!)  Not so long but yeah, totally lost! hahahahaha. Almost forgot! One of my activity this month is cam-whoring with brothers! Well, its a request from my youngest brother (flash back how he begged to 'main gambar-gambar'. *faint*)  I will attach some of the photos.

Me, Raymie and Rahim

Me, Raymie and my Doraemon (Raymie declared that Doraemon is his property! =.=")

I like this picture! I even make it as my Facebook profile picture. :P

With Raymie and Tony.

Raymie with his 'nenen'. :p

Their about to sleep pose. (and Raymie get up after that)

This is expensive pose from Raymie since he is seldom want to kiss me! :3

See? Still in the mood to pose and his favorite brother (and mine too) already asleep.

The face of person that being begged to 'main gambar-gambar'.
Lots of Love from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment