♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

stress over emotion

            Hello diary, it’s me again. Actually there is nothing that I want to write specifically. I just want to write here, to ease the uneasiness that had been attacking my nerves for these few days. To be precise, I think I started to act strange. Or I feel I’m acting and feeling strange. I feel awkward. … (Or maybe I am just being nonsense here? I just confused now)

            I just can’t put it exact in words. I can’t describe it. Maybe I’m just a jerk. Maybe I’m just a badass. Maybe I’m just another candidate of ‘Bukit Padang’. (Or maybe Tanjung Rambutan, WEE!)Getting stressed for any solid reason / any reasons are sure driving me nuts! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I hate to feel this way! This is just too suck and too much!

            I need to get myself a wakeup call. This is just ridiculous! (a slap in a face maybe?) I don’t want to feel this way for the rest of this semester break! I’m getting crazy!!!

P/S: Emotion overflow due to high level of uneasiness that driving me nuts because I don’t even know the cause! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment