♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Long Unwritten Days

    Hello~ Hello~ Its almost 2 weeks without blog updates. I feel awkward. Yeah like very awkward since I used to write almost everyday. Now I'm at CC (Cyber Cafe), online and waiting for my friend to fetch me. So what happened in this 2 weeks? Lot of things had happened and the 2 main things are KKS (Kembali Ke Sekolah) 2011 and being tourist guide to a friend.

     KKS 2011 - Back To School, is an event that will be held annually by PERSIS (Perkumpulan Siswa Siswi Sabah) USM. This year is the second year of the event. This year, the route was Kuala Penyu -> Kota Kinabalu -> Ranau. The event was held from 11July until 17July. Kuala Penyu was quite hot place while Ranau was very cold place. What a contradiction huh? Overall I can say that it was very fun! We go to a lot of places in every town we passed by. Like a vacation huh? :P
*can't really update and attach any of the picture, in a rush now*


    Update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment