♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Second night at home

            Hey! It’s me again! J Tonight is my second night at home. Unlike last night, tonight all the people in this house already asleep (and yes, I’m the only exception). I’m not sure if I would sleep early today since I already sleep few hours ago. :p
By the way, today is my FEEDING day! Hahahahaha. I get my father to fetch me at home (manja sangat kan). Well, I would say that I’m too lazy to go out by myself. The transport expense rates keep increasing! And now from my home to town is RM 2! It’s not even 10km distance! =.=” Less than 10 year, the expense rate had increased 100%! From RM1 to RM2! (okay, cut this drama out!) After my father fetches me, we went to 1Borneo and eat at Sushi King. Not forgotten, my father complained that every time we want to go out, he have to wait for me. Never be there in time. :p (what do you expect if you only get yourself prepared 15minutes before he reached?) Purposely~ hahahahaha. Eat all you want! Yeah! After that, he sends me back and we pass through the coconut stall at Salut and I suddenly ask my father to stop and get myself a fresh coconut! (I’m too random with food..:P) And I meet my friends there, Marisa, Shirly and Kim. I was supposed to be in that group too, but I have to cancel because of I had a date! Hahahahha. I think that’s all for now diary, see you later ya. J

No comments:

Post a Comment