♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Still love her, in my mind. Still love her forever"


Hancur hatiku, mengenang dikau

Menjadi keping-keping, setelah kau pergi
Tinggalkan kasih sayang,
yang pernah singgah, antara kita
Masihkah ada, sayang itu

[#:]

Memang salahku, yang tak pernah bisa
Meninggalkan dirinya, ‘tuk bersama kamu
Walau ‘tuk t’rus bersama,
‘kan ada hati, yang ‘kan terluka
Dan ku tahu, kau tak mau

[Reff:]

Sekali lagi maafkanlah,
karena aku, cinta kau dan dia
Maafkanlah, ku tak bisa,
tinggalkan dirinya

Mungkin tak mungkin, ‘tuk terus bersama

Jalani semua cinta, yang t’lah dijalani
Tapi bila itu yang,
kau pikir yang ter-baik untukmu
Bahagiaku, untuk dirimu

[Reff]
[Bridge:]

Simpan sisa-sisa, cerita cinta berdua
Walau tak tersisa, cerita cinta berdua

Still I have, in my eyes

Still I have forever

[#] ~~

[Reff] (x2)

Still love her, in my mind

Still love her forever


P/S: This song is so damn sad! But I love it because it was touching. It bring back memories. If guy dedicate this song to you, are you supposed to be happy or sad? Happy to know that you are loved? Sad to know that you can be with the person you love? Ahmad Dhani was looking cool here, by the way he is cool all the time! hahahaha. This a great song! Nice lyric, nice melody and nice way to break someone heart! 
(hoping to shed some tears listening to sad songs, but ain't no tears that coming out. It just burden my heart..:( But to be logically, I just so love those sad songs! Pathetic huh? )



No comments:

Post a Comment