♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lagu - Bo Amir Iqram

VuuTV - Watch Video

Bo Amir Iqram
Hariku
Harus dipenuhi dengan kehadiranmu sayangku
Fikiranku
Hanya dipenuhi dengan senyumanmu

Alangkah indah
Jika dirimu sentiasa
Di sisiku sayangku
Berikanku hanya satu
Hanya satu
Lagu

Hariku
Harus dipenuhi dengan kemanjaanmu cintaku
Fikiranku
Hanya dipenuhi dengan suaramu divaku



P/S: this song is so sweet! very cute song and quite happening! looking forward to listen more songs from Bo Amir Iqram! Enjoy people! No regrets! Nice song! Support Malaysian music industry! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment