♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Just random thought

Seriously, I'm kind of 'blur' right now. Well, my mind keep thinking about people in general and person to be specific. :) Who is that person? Naaa.. I'm not sure myself. So I don't want to talk about it now. Playing some Facebook applications. What applications? Some application about crush/date/ etc (pathetic huh?). But its good to make you laugh in the middle of the night. I can't say its 100% correct, but.. BUT. Scarily, few names appeared and I don't know how to say it. But its seriously kind of funny.

Living a single life might be fun when you have all your friend all around you. Not might be, yes it is. And its kind of creepy, hopeless, and many more when you are TOTALLY ALONE. Human mind are so mysterious and can be creepy sometimes. I'm not saying now I'm alone (without friends or crowds) but the FEELING of alone that creep me. Seriously, I feel hopeless, speechless, and sometimes lost. The power of mind really creeping me out.

I will start talking nonsense later. I already receive my brain signal that started to pour my thought here. But I will not adding the oil to the burning flame. It just like I end up strangling myself with all the words I pour. So, I sign here good bye. Till we meet again diary. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment