♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April

Hello! April post! Yeah, its almost 2am in the morning but that doesn't bother me. Nocturnal. Feel more relaxed now. After mumbling on Facebook and scribble some note to enlighten my mind. I'm this kind of person. If I can't talk, I will write. Sometimes I will read, but that require longer time period. As a intern student, I don't have that much time though. My daytime are filled with works and night is totally time to waste. HAHA. 

Well, I'm not superwoman. Obviously. Some people can get back on their feet in a blink of time and I always require longer time to recover. That depends on the relaxation process. Continuously stress without reliever can be very depressing. Yeah, I'm the type that get depressed quite easy. Get panic easily and lose temper like a madwoman. Still have to improve on those area. I want to go further in life, without those quality I'm just a joke. 

*heavy sigh* This constantly and drastically changes on feeling really tiring. I really need some rest and relaxation.

#Why don't we go and take a trip, and get away somewhere. A place with sand, a sky so blue, a city light, a view for two. I don't mind, we can go somewhere. Anytime, say the word I'm there. 

Fantastic Adventure by OJ Law and Liyana Fizi sound awesome. I don't really care where are we going, as long as you are there. 

Reminiscing those day in Malacca. It's really unforgettable. Walking alone at the city, where you don't really bother about the people around you since you are enjoying the moment rather than care about what people might think, see, talk about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment