♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Social medias

yeah, as promised, another entry. This will be quite short. Yes, short.

Initially on previous post, I want to talk about this things that I will write here but I strayed. Hahaha. Typical me. Lost focus. Okay, actually I just want to talk about my social media discovery these few months. It was really awesome, addictive and make you want more than you needed. Exaggerate? You will not say it after you tried it. 

I'm not updated with fashion trend nor style. I can say that my sense of fashion and style is totally beginner or maybe lower than beginner. I never really into fashion. The girl that always in mess look, my hair always in a mess, casually wear whatever available in her wardrobe (mostly are university t-shirt) and ... *this has to stop, I will downgrade myself further. Hahaha* Because of my work, I have to be more fashion conscious. I really think that I will be in a mess, so I got it right. But that doesn't mean I didn't give my very best to do it. I take this job as social lesson. Positive! :)

Okay, Facebook and Twitter are no new for me. I have that one. Mostly used for procrastination, complaining, and self expression. Hahaha. What's new then? Pinterest, Indulgy, StumbleUpon and Tumblr. Okay, I've heard Tumblr before and never really open and check it. Outdated to that extend. Me and my self locked fantasy world.

Pinterest is a social media that is very big in US or any part of the world that I don't know(which is quite  a lot). HAHAH. You can like, pin and comment on the pictures and save it to your own folder there. Fashion? Pet? Travel? Art? Recipe? As long as they have picture, you can put it there. Awesome? Yeah! And be careful because its very addictive! Follow awesome people that post awesome pictures and you will have more desire to add up to the currently desire you have. Try it guys, its really awesome. *okay, I have the feeling that most people know about Pinterest. Hahahah*

Moving to next one, Indulgy . This one is awesome too! Omaigooddd. Its new compared to Pinterest but I love Indulgy more because they maximize the pictures display. It doesn't offer much information compared to Pinterest but I can assure that you will enjoy to view pictures in Indulgy. Their tagline is, Everyone deserves a perfect world! Yeah, so check that websites for more information. My words is subjective, the pictures there will tell you more.

StumbleUpon is a website that have collections of the websites worldwide! Everyone can find websites and share their website there for more audience. For a person that doesn't really have specific interest when finding something to read on internet, this is just perfect for me. They have narrowed down the interest and you can stumble into websites, articles, and pictures too! or you can try all interest and just randomly stumble the page until you find something that attracts your attention. For me, I like the funny/humor and some fast/simple info or facts since I don't really enjoy heavy reading. Everything is there! They have around 512 interests, have 4 million lists and 3,000 channel available. After some time, they will start recommend articles/websites for you based on your stumble history. You can save the article for later, create list for specific interest, following other stumbler and interact with them, and find trending article there. Go and stumble! You might be surprised and enjoy what you found there.

Woah! I write a lot! *I should claim from these company for giving reviews, hahahaha* Never mind, people said that good things should be share to other as well. Don't keep it to yourself. Don't be selfish. You can try all the social media I tried, but be careful, they are so addictive. Don't blame me. Hahahaha.

P/S:  Thinking to write some more notes on my Facebook. But this will be very dragging. My good feelings are going to waste for tonight. Inspiration, please come again next time. I need sleep now, have to work tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment