♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wish list

Hello! Where am I? Obviously not at the place to blog this. HAHA. Stealing some time to share my new wish list. Like seriously? Okay, I was like scrolling at this online marketplace. And something catches my attention. Before this I don't really into this kind of things. But somehow I developed some feeling for this thing now. What happened to me? Grrr..

By the way, this is in my wish list now.

High Quality 24 Pcs/Set Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit Packed In High Quality Leather Case - Pink

New 24 Pcs/Set Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit Packed In High Quality Leather Case - Black

Brand New 24 Pcs/Set Makeup Brush Cosmetic Set Kit Packed In High Quality Leather Case - Wood

Okay, you can laugh at me. Who care? Adorable right? *Maybe I'm in transition to become more girlish?aww~* HAHAH. Okay, got to run now! :P



No comments:

Post a Comment