♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Short Mumble

Hello, its really been awhile huh? Currently I'm battling in this freezing space. Hoping that I will not get brain freeze now. I'm changing my posture like few times in every 10 minute and still feel very cold. *I can stand the hot sun out there and I really hate cold! I mean this is just way too cold. :(* 

My inner self practically crying of this cold environment. And yes, my eyes also suffering! I can feel that my sight is blurring. *not because of sleepy matter okay!* hahahahah. 

Mumbling time over. Its short but somehow helped. Through this mumbling, I found some ideas to write on my report. Work? Not working? Why? Why not? Go! Go! Go! 

p/s: I'm literally mumbling using my inner voice. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment