♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Escape

I'm screwed. Totally screwed. What happened to me? 

Okay, pause the drama. Back to initial intention of story. Hey! Its been a month since I have started doing my internship. Busy? Yes. Enjoy? Yes. I just don't feel very comfortable sitting inside a cold place. Its too cold! Overall? I love this place. Despite of always complaining . Its seems that I enjoy working. Learn many new things and gain few tips in works and self reflection. But the energy level had worn out. I need to escape.

Escape not for run, just need some space and time to get up and face the challenge again.

No comments:

Post a Comment