♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

mumble.mumble

Everyone have some little secret that they don't want others to know. Some of them are shared between close/ best friend. Some of them just prefer to keep it totally secret. And I know that some of them want to share it with someone but the 'someone' is not there (not yet found la~) hahahahaha.

Okay, that is my intro. probably what I'm about to write will be totally no correlation with what I want to write here. Actually, I just want to have more control on myself. To achieve things I want to get. To do things that I need to do. My level of prioritize are very sucks. Sometimes I just can't differentiate/confused on which is more important to do. But I know 1thing for sure, I hate losing. I always want to be on top and forgot the essential of be on the bottom. I know a lot of people want to be on top, the view is more wide on the top and you can see a lot of things. But do you know that if you are at the bottom, although your view is limited but you can focus on the one in front of your eyes. And not forgotten, when you look up, you can see the people above you and you can set your target. You will be more motivated! (depends on how you perceive it)

some advice from me to me:
1. when you are on top, don't forget to look down and remember your struggle all the way to where you are now.

2. when you are on the bottom, don't give up and set your goals to be on top. cherish the experience, enjoy the journey to the top.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment