♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

frustrated and annoyed

I feel frustrated. Really frustrated. I tell myself many times that not everyone can accept what you say to them. But yes, when you are someone close to me. Why can't you listen first. You totally reject it. I wouldn't care if its from other person, but its really hurt me. I know you can't see it, but can't you open up your mind? I tried to explain, but maybe that comes with the saying, 'if you already hate it, you can't find any goodness in it. I know I sound pathetic here. It hurts me to know that you already blocked your mind because of the thing that you hate. Yeah, it just me. I'm so stupid because feeling like this. Maybe I should let it slide. But you know what, I would not let this annoy me so long. Cause I know its not worth it. I tried to help but you are the one that don't want to be helped. Someday, you will see it. I know you will.

P/S: annoyed plus frustrated. lesson of the day: don't just reject other people words, no need to accept, but try to listen before you reject it. and, don't let those kind of people annoy you. they are not stupid, it just that they don't see what you see. they don't think the way you think.. chill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment