♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Freaked out

I'm scared. Fantasy can be fatal. My wild fantasy become wilder. I can even imagine it in real situation. Fantasy is fun. But when I awake from the fantasy, I freak out. What is happening to me?!? Arghhhh..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Esther, fantasies can be good for you....pending which kinds, ha ha.
    If involving red roses and moonlight nights, soft music, then its fun.

    Or you driving a red sexy Aventador car.
    Just live your life as how you want it to be. Our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to play one round.
    So life your life with no excuses, love with no regrets.
    Kong hei fatt choy to you.
    Keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks uncle Lee. Happy Chinese New Year to you! :)

    ReplyDelete