♥♥Just about what I have gone through every day... So it will remind me of my life path up until now... I want to express it with words... My small brain can’t afford to keep it all... The language may 'Campur2' because it’s my diary after all... who will cares anyway??? XD♥♥

♥♥Life not always happen like you have planned.. Everyday there will be surprises happening in your life.. Treasure it.. Appreciate it.. It may not always happen.. And maybe will not happen again..♥♥


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another random

I've been writing like almost everyday now. Its not a long post, nor informative. I just want to write something that crossed my mind. Or anything that linger within me.

Today, Saturday. Everyone is going back to their hometown or house to eat with family. Gathering with family and have dinner together. Well, not for me. I'm Chinese by name and looks, my race is Kadazan/Dusun and currently doesn't celebrate any particular religious celebration. Religion, not yet decided. So, every public holiday is nothing particular for me. (Unless my birthday is declared as public holiday. Hahahahah) My mother celebrate Hari Raya, my father celebrate Chinese New Year and Christmas and we enjoying all the public holiday in Malaysia. I'm the product of Malaysia mix of culture. I'm a Sabahan, came from village, grow up in village, have a rough characteristic and kinda 'cincai' in my appearance. Comfortable versing in Bahasa Melayu, sucks at Mandarin, understand Kadazan/Dusun language (understand can be different level for each person and I regard myself as slightly below average) and zero in Chinese dialects. Currently staying at Penang, studying and now doing my internship at an awesome company. Okay, how do I end up explaining all these? Randomly typed. 

Currently I'm inside a moving bus, now at Penang bridge and on my way to Kuala Lumpur. Just now I mumble here just to kill time before the bus is moving. Now its
Moving, my sleep time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment